Friday, June 6, 2014

So begins my journey...

Completed my last day of class yesterday, and did a pretty good job on the presentation for my research paper. Spoke with one of the teachers about continuing my research via independent study, and he's interested to see what kind of proposal I can come up with, and definitely interested in seeing me do further studies on sea star wasting! Something to look forward to in the fall.

Today is the first day of my very first, 2000+ mile journey by the good old American road trip. My Camobox (car) is all packed, just need to put in a few last minute necessities (cooler, boots, laptop, dog), eat some breakfast, and go!

Hopefully I will be making it to my first destination in Utah by tonight. Depends on stops and tiredness. Not going to rush, just going to enjoy the scenery!

No comments:

Post a Comment