Saturday, June 21, 2014

The return to Washington!

We have returned to Washington. Took us an extra day due to an unfortunate experience regarding a flat tire and one of the Salt Lake City Scion dealerships, but we are back, safe and sound.

Unfortunately I had no internet access during the trip, and have a lot of posts saved up I need to upload and date appropriately. But don't fret! They will be up soon, along with some photos from my trip, which I am going through presently.

The trip was a blast. I already miss Oklahoma, and all the things I've seen in between. I miss the people whom I met while there, too.

To be honest, the experience has me very torn. I've been thinking a lot about the idea of a temporary move, at least until Mitch is able to move up here permanently. Plus, it would give me the ability to explore more of Oklahoma, which I have fallen in love with, especially when it comes to the geology and zoology of the areas I was able to visit during my short time there.

It's not something to take lightly, however, and there will be a lot of thought and planning before even attempting to follow through with the possibility of me moving there. Already been looking into the ideas of putting my things into storage here, renting my house out, and applying for the local college there so I can finish my degree.

Ah well, still a lot to think about. More adventures to come, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment